Broadway Market Recipes
Sonoma, CA Recipes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Thinly-sliced boneless, skinless chicken, breast halves
- Salt & pepper
- 4 Teaspoons whole-wheat flour, divided
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- ½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Yields: 4 servings
- Warm oil in large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Pat chicken breasts with paper towels to thoroughly dry. Season chicken with salt & pepper, then lightly coat with flour, using about 1 tsp. for each breast.
- Lay chicken in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until golden brown, gently pressing down on breast to ensure equal browning. Reduce heat to medium. Turn breasts; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer, until golden brown and cooked through. Remove breasts to a serving platter.
- Reduce heat to low; add shallots and capers to skillet. Cook 30 seconds, stirring. Add broth and juice, cook 1 minute, until incorporated and thickened, stirring. Stir in parsley, pour sauce over chicken. Serve immediately.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- ¾ cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 pork chops
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Ready In: 1 hour
- Yields: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F° (165 degrees C°).
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic, reserving for other uses.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, and brown about 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F° (70 degrees C°).
Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. dry red wine
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- lg. clove garlic, sliced
- Pepper to taste
- Green onion or chives, chopped
- Celery seed, optional
- 1-1 1/2 lb. flank steak
- Mix all ingredients in pan in which meat is to be marinated. Marinate 2-12 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally. Grill. Slice meat diagonal across the grain and serve. So easy and good!
Contact Broadway Market today at 707-938-2685!